AlertBoot, a leading provider of mobile device management and full disk encryption management services, is announcing today that it has entered the beta phase for the integration of Microsoft Windows BitLocker, the native Windows operating system full disk encryption software, into the AlertBoot data security suite.
AlertBoot already facilitates the installation and management of encryption on Windows 7 and Windows 8 operating systems. In addition, operating systems that power smart devices – like iOS and Android OS – can also be secured, making AlertBoot an effective and efficient solution for BYOD work environments where multiple platforms must be protected against data breaches.
The ease of use and low cost of ownership of AlertBoot has proven popular with the medical sector where HIPAA compliance is required; the financial sector that must comply with Sabarnes-Oxley (SOX) rules; and the legal sector where client confidentiality is paramount, and is growing the cloud-based security service in
Following the AlertBoot integration, users of BitLocker drive encryption will enjoy these extra security features:
• Remote wipe of encrypted machines.
• Backup of encryption keys to the AlertBoot cloud to prevent loss of data and other contingencies.
• Leverage the use of TPM hardware, when available, to securely store keys on encrypted endpoint machines.
• Provide cloud-based management and key escrow of BitLocker protected machines, a feature that is unavailable elsewhere.
In addition, combining the powerful AlertBoot reporting engine produces an excellent solution for businesses. Endpoint security status updates deliver audit and monitoring reports required for keeping on top of potential security incidents, and the reporting engine has already proven effective when clients require documented evidence of encryption, a common requirement under data security laws and regulations, for those instances where devices are lost or stolen.
To learn more about the advantages and convenience that comes with AlertBoot, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AlertBoot Data Security offers a cloud-based data and mobile device security service for companies of any size who want a scalable and easy-to-deploy solution. Centrally managed through a secure web based console, AlertBoot offers mobile device management, mobile antivirus, remote wipe and lock, device auditing, USB drive and hard disk encryption managed services.
For more information on AlertBoot Mobile Security solutions, please visit http://www.alertboot.com/.
+1 702-659-8890 x3734
Microsoft®, Windows®, BitLocker®, Windows 7®, and Windows 8® are either trademarks or registered trademarks of
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11597083.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules