Notice and request for comment.
Citation: "79 FR 9459"
Document Number: "Docket No:
SUMMARY: In accordance with the Paperwork Reduction Act of 1995 (PRA), the
DATES: Written comments are encouraged and must be received on or before
ADDRESSES: You may submit comments, identified by the title of the information collection, OMB Control Number (see below), and docket number (see above), by any of the following methods:
* Electronic: http://www.regulations.gov. Follow the instructions for submitting comments.
* Mail/Hand Delivery/Courier:
Please note that comments submitted by fax or email and those submitted after the comment period will not be accepted. In general, all comments received will be posted without change to regulations.gov, including any personal information provided. Sensitive personal information, such as account numbers or social security numbers, should not be included.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT: Documentation prepared in support of this information collection request is available at www.reginfo.gov. Requests for additional information should be directed to the
Title of Collection: Randomized Evaluation of the Credit Matters Loan at
OMB Control Number: 3170-XXXX.
Type of Review: New collection (Request for a new OMB control number).
Affected Public: Individuals or households.
Estimated Number of Respondents: 2,500.
Estimated Total Annual Burden Hours: 1,700.
Abstract: The aim of this data collection effort is to understand the impact of the Credit Matters Loan, a bundled credit-building loan product offered at
Federal Register notice on
Chief Information Officer,
[FR Doc. 2014-03527 Filed 2-18-14;
BILLING CODE 4810-AM-P
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction