EXPO JORN – Art is a festival! Exhibition period:
In close cooperation with the
The museum invites you to explore the world of art from Jorn’s perspective by exhibiting more than 500 works of more than 80 artists. Some of the greatest artists of Jorn’s century are represented including works of Goya, Picasso, Pollock, Munch and MirÓ in discussion and dialogue with Jorn’s own works. Jorn was a teacher by education, but due to his insisting and extremely engaging personality, he became a world acclaimed artist.
Jorn was curious, investigative, challenging and discussing. He sought out the greatest artists of his time, borrowed from his equals and insisted that art is a festival where you meet coincidently but with a shared goal of creating a special experience. In that perspective art becomes an act of generosity.
Museum Jorn presents the exhibition in a radically new design which includes every square meter of the museum, inviting the visitor to take part in the festival with Jorn: his inspirational sources, his friendships and his rivals. Welcoming you to the century that created Jorn and which he was part of creating, Museum Jorn urges everyone to give each other an art experience.
EXPO JORN – Art is a festival! is exhibited from 1st March –
For more information, use of photos and invitation to press preview on Monday 24th of February, 2014 at
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- Arriola Takes Charge at SoCalGas
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday