The technology revolution that gripped Saudi Arabia and made it the
largest IT market in the
space, according to
With smartphone penetration exceeding 60 percent, the Kingdom ranks high in
global reports of smart device usage.
And now, with the growing demand for Internet access on these devices, both at
home and in corporate environments, wireless networks in the country are
running out of capacity fast.
Wi-Fi, the primary mode of access to high-speed Internet for most mobile
users, has transformed the way in which users interact with their devices.
Businesses in the Kingdom are beginning to realize the potential for Wi-Fi as
a platform for innovation — helping them transform the workplace, deliver
new services and thus grow their revenues.
High-speed networks are now required by all sizes and types of businesses,
from SMBs to large enterprises and even government and public sector
in the company's Saudi office, says that older 802.11n wireless enterprise
networks are however not capable of meeting user expectations.
The number of wireless devices is exploding in the enterprise with 3 devices
per person on an average.
Luckily, the next generation of enterprise Wi-Fi has arrived. The 802.11ac
standard provides better signal and coverage for lower cost than its
In enterprise networks, the higher rates and increased capacity of 802.11ac
will break down the last remaining barriers to the all-wireless office.
There should be enough capacity in an 802.11ac WLAN for users to see
equivalent performance to wired Ethernet.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Justin Bieber Loses Cool Over Selena Gomez
- Social Media Can Help a Company's Credit Line
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits