Today, e2b anytime apps, publishers of Anytime Collect accounts receivable management software, announced an upcoming webinar titled, "9 Tactics for Accounts Receivable Invoice Dispute Prevention.” e2b anytime apps will team up with ERPVAR.com to present this webinar on
“Because invoice disputes often end up as bad-debt write-offs, companies stand to increase profits significantly by eliminating invoice disputes and managing them more effectively when they do happen,” says
This webinar is ideal for CFOs, CEOs, Presidents, and A/R Professionals across various industries. Topics to be discussed in the webinar include:
• The consequences of invoice disputes.
• Strategies to reduce invoice disputes and quickly resolve them.
• Improving invoice design and delivery.
• Non-billing disputes.
• And much, much more. All registrants will receive a complimentary copy of the company’s “Guide to Eliminating Invoice Disputes.” This guide was written to help business credit professionals identify the underlying problems in internal processes that lead to invoice disputes. The Guide builds on what will be discussed in the webinar and provides additional suggestions for improved accounts receivable management.
About e2b teknologies
e2b teknologies is a Microsoft Managed Partner providing cloud-based business software applications and business services to progressive businesses worldwide. e2b anytime apps is the publisher of Anytime Collect credit and collections management software, Anytime Commerce B2B ecommerce platform, Anytime Supply Chain enterprise-class supply chain management software, and related Anytime brand products. e2b enterprise develops custom cloud-based business applications and resells leading ERP accounting software, CRM, and other enterprise business software applications representing publishers including Epicor, Sage, and
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11590333.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'