UMBC-Shady Grove Biotechnology Graduate Programs’ Virtual Information Session will be held on
If interested in attending, please RSVP online.
About UMBC’s Biotechnology Graduate Programs
UMBC offers a variety of master's degree and certificate options for the biotechnology professional and individuals interested in pursuing a career in the biotech field. Combining graduate courses in life sciences with management and business courses, UMBC Biotechnology Graduate Programs are ideal for individuals interested in pursuing management opportunities within the industry.
UMBC's Biotechnology Graduate Program and its strong academic programs in the life sciences are led by a distinguished faculty of nearly fifty members spanning the Departments of:
• Biological Sciences
• Chemistry and Biochemistry
• Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering
This established academic and research expertise in the biosciences provides a foundation for programs in biotechnology management and biochemical regulatory engineering.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11569976.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- JLo Turns the Tables in New Vid: 'I Luh Ya Papi'
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?