UMBC-Shady Grove Biotechnology Graduate Programs’ Virtual Information Session will be held on
If interested in attending, please RSVP online.
About UMBC’s Biotechnology Graduate Programs
UMBC offers a variety of master's degree and certificate options for the biotechnology professional and individuals interested in pursuing a career in the biotech field. Combining graduate courses in life sciences with management and business courses, UMBC Biotechnology Graduate Programs are ideal for individuals interested in pursuing management opportunities within the industry.
UMBC's Biotechnology Graduate Program and its strong academic programs in the life sciences are led by a distinguished faculty of nearly fifty members spanning the Departments of:
• Biological Sciences
• Chemistry and Biochemistry
• Chemical, Biochemical and Environmental Engineering
This established academic and research expertise in the biosciences provides a foundation for programs in biotechnology management and biochemical regulatory engineering.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11569976.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property