State-owned lender Halkbank's unconsolidated net profit rose by 6% y/y to TRY 2.75bn (
The lender's unconsolidated net interest income increased by 7.9% y/y to TRY 4.8bn in 2013 from TRY 4.5bn in 2012.
Halkbank's unconsolidated net income in January-September had increased by 8% y/y to TRY 2.01bn from TRY 1.85bn.
The lender's unconsolidated assets grew 29% y/y to TRY 139.9bn at end-2013 from TRY 108.3bn at end-2012 while unconsolidated total loans grew 29% y/y to TRY 84.8bn from TRY 65.9bn. The bank's loan growth rate was lower than the banking industry's 31.8% y/y loan expansion in 2013. The lender's share in domestic credit market remained unchanged at 8% at end-2013 from end-Q3 while the share slightly increased from 7.9% in Q2/2013, however, declined from 8.1% at end- Q1 and 8.2% at end-2012.
The lender's non-performing loan ratio declined to 2.6% at end-2013 from 2.66% at end-Q3, 2.7% and at 2.97% at end-2012.
Halkbank's unconsolidated deposits increased 26% y/y to TRY 100.8bn at end-2013 from TRY 80bn at end-2012. The lender's share in domestic deposits market stood at 11% at end-2013.
The number of Halkbank branches increased to 877 at end-2013 from 867 branches at end-Sep and 861branches at end-Jun.
Halkbank recently appointed a general manager. The previous general manager of the bank,
The privatization administration OIB holds a 51.06% stake in Halkbank and a 48.9% freely-floats on the BIST.
Halkbank currently has a representative office in
Halkbank (unconsolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Chevrolet's Small SUV Coming to the U.S.
- Yahoo Struggles Despite Alibaba Boost
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- Rapper Cuts Off Own Penis, Jumps Off Building in Failed Suicide
- Is This Job Too Good to Be True?
- Neil Young Closes Kickstarter Campaign for PonoMusic
- Yellen Remarks, Market Data Give Stocks a Boost
- Castro Named as a Caress Fabulista