The advancement of innovative tools to test and certify secure-chip mobile payment technology will be a key priority for the two organizations. This work will capitalize on the combined knowledge of FIME’s established expertise in the payments sector together with Agilent’s strong heritage in the telecommunications industry.
“The next generation of smartphones is bringing mobile payment and mobile communications together and into the mainstream,” said
FIME is a trusted consultant and advanced end-to-end testing services provider within the payment, mobile telecom, e-ID and transit sectors. Its work ensures the successful and efficient market integration of products and solutions which use secure chips. Its wealth of testing knowledge and skills accelerates product time to market and promotes security, interoperability and confidence that products will deliver optimum performance once launched.
FIME has extensive EMV testing expertise working with banks, technology providers and authorities to develop the testing frameworks for international and domestic EMV-compliant payment schemes. FIME partners with leading payment schemes and industry bodies to provide certifications and enhance the secure-chip ecosystem: American Express, Discover, eftpos, EMVCo, First Data, GCF, GlobalPlatform,
www.fime.com | Twitter | LinkedIn
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
iseepr for FIME
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Michael Bloomberg Takes Aim at the NRA
- Brands Get Caught in Bitter-Tweet Traps
- U.S. Job Market Still Needs Fed Stimulus: Yellen
- Dems in Energy States Back Away From Obama
- Depp, Pfister Are Tech Philosophers
- Man Arrested After Driving Stolen Car to Court Hearing
- U.S. Housing Starts up in March After Bitter Winter