The HG2370 is a pioneering new home gateway offering the latest generation Wi-Fi standard 802.11ac, the fastest available on the market today. The new Wi-Fi standard is designed to take wireless transmission to the gigabit level and caters for the explosion in streaming of high quality video around the home. This will give customers a streaming experience that is flicker free in parallel to the use of other services that are accessing Wi-Fi around the home. The HG2370 can also be combined with the Tilgin MSA931 to create a wireless bridge to transmit to multiple IPTV set top boxes at any one time.
Eric Hjelmestam, VP Solution Management & Marketing at
The innovative HG2330 small form factor home gateway is designed with flexibility in mind. It can be located in the smallest places around the home and is easy to install allowing for accessible and effective placement in any location. As with all products within the flexible premises solution it has been designed to work with the Tilgin MSA970 fiber termination unit, separating the home gateway from the fiber entrance into the home. The HG2330 comes with a hardware configuration based on the latest technology fully prepared for current and future services with a best in its class Wi-Fi solution.
“The HG2330 has been designed with simplified installation in mind.” says Eric Hjelmestam, VP Solution Management & Marketing at
To see the new home gateways please visit
? End ? For further information, please contact: Eric Hjelmestam, VP Solution Management & Marketing Tilgin, phone: 46 8 5723 8733, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org About Tilgin Tilgin’s high-performance, software-controlled home gateways and remote management solutions turn online homes into a profitable business for operators and a personalized experience of quality and simplicity for their customers. Our telecom-grade solutions allow for managed services – for triple play and beyond – to be introduced instantly and individually. With easy integration in operational and business support systems, they substantially reduce operators’ cost while creating loyal and satisfied customers and a strong brand.
Tilgin AB Box 1240, 164 28 Kista,
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?