If it appears that suspicions of the Ministry lacks the factual ground, this notorious case will negatively influent attraction of foreign investments in
The organization connects the accusations against "Geocell" with discussion of reform of hidden surveillance, which is started in the Parliament. MPs have to discuss legislative amendments, which should perfect supervision over communications' monitoring and protect privacy.
The organizations says that Interior Ministry has direct access to infrastructure of all communications companies, which allows communications' monitoring, including determination of person's placement, without any court supervision.
""Geocell" and other communication operators consider that
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers