If it appears that suspicions of the Ministry lacks the factual ground, this notorious case will negatively influent attraction of foreign investments in
The organization connects the accusations against "Geocell" with discussion of reform of hidden surveillance, which is started in the Parliament. MPs have to discuss legislative amendments, which should perfect supervision over communications' monitoring and protect privacy.
The organizations says that Interior Ministry has direct access to infrastructure of all communications companies, which allows communications' monitoring, including determination of person's placement, without any court supervision.
""Geocell" and other communication operators consider that
Most Popular Stories
- #myNYPD Twitter Campaign Backfires for NYPD
- First-time Jobless Claims Jump by 24,000
- Pols Back Away From Bundy After Racist Statements
- Putin Says Internet Is CIA Plot
- Freshman Senators Speak Out on Foreign Policy
- Durable Goods Orders Rose More Than Expected
- Nasdaq OMX Profits Soar in Q1
- Justin Bieber's War Shrine Pic Causes Flap
- Wellness Programs Grow More Popular With Employers
- John Oliver Set for 'Last Week Tonight'