In addition to existing users of the Proviasette™, including global pharmaceutical companies, academic medical centers, and major NIH initiatives, Provia added many new customers in 2013.
In 2013, there was a rapid increase in high quality biobanks that chose to adopt the Proviasette™. New customers included three global pharmaceutical companies, two premier children research hospitals, a globally recognized medical center in
“Provia prides itself on its commitment to quality biobanking”, says
Well-designed and GMP-manufactured, the dual polymer construction of the Proviasette™ prevents the cap and base from seizing at low temperatures. It is virtually indestructible in a lab setting, and is certified 95kPa compliant. Highly space efficient, the Proviasette™ enables up to 8,400 samples to fit conveniently into a standard -80°C freezer. Proviasette™ is the optimal way to maintain the integrity and tracking of stored biospecimens, especially high-value cryopreserved biospecimens used in clinical research.
Provia advises industrial, academic and governmental clients on matters related to the preservation of biological specimens for research and clinical use and is a member of ISBER, the
For further information about Proviasette™, please call
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11587302.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South