AssetPoint, a leading Computerized Maintenance Management System / Enterprise Asset Management (CMMS / EAM) solution provider, announced their 8th consecutive successful completion of a thorough and rigorous audit of their cloud computing operational controls.
In accordance with the guidance contained in American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements No. 16 (SSAE 16), “Reporting on the Controls at a
AssetPoint performed the independent audit and extensive testing of control activities and effectiveness for its cloud solution and product effectiveness at managing financial transactions. AssetPoint’s service auditor tested the control activities to ensure that objectives are met, and following this rigorous examination, the auditing firm was able to issue a non-qualified opinion regarding each of the following areas:
• Internal Environment
• Objective Setting
• Risk Event Identification
• Risk Assessment/Analysis
• Control Objectives and Related Control Activities
• Information and Communication
AssetPoint (http://www.AssetPoint.com) has been a leader in CMMS / EAM solutions for over 30 years, and its TabWare CMMS / EAM solution is designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals. TabWare is easy to learn and easy to use, so companies are able to get up and running in days, leading to rapid user adoption and maximized wrench-time and minimized keyboard-time. AssetPoint offers flexible deployment options, including a Cloud computing solution (
AssetPoint, makers of TabWare, is the leading provider of CMMS / EAM solutions for companies whose success depends on the performance of their assets. For over 30 years, AssetPoint has led the market in helping customers control their maintenance costs, optimize spare parts inventory, streamline procurement and improve management, command and control.
Designed by maintenance professionals for maintenance professionals, TabWare is easy to learn, easy to use and proven over time to be the most effective product in the market. That’s why tens of thousands of users trust their critical assets to TabWare each and every day. To view online demonstrations, white papers, and case studies, visit http://www.AssetPoint.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11582437.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text