Contract Awarded for supply the sole onboard power source for the MASCOT (Mobile AsteroÏde surface SCOuT) spacecraft. MASCOT is the German-French lander carried by the Japanese Hayabusa-2 sample return mission and will land on the C-type near-Earth carbon rich asteroid 1999 JU3, take measurements and hop between several measurement sites.
Contractor address : 12 Rue Sadi Carnot, 93170 Bagnolet,
Agency : Owner: French space agency CNES 18 Avenue Édouard Belin, 31400
Url : www.saftbatteries.com
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Accuses Big Banks of Fraud, Conspiracy
- Stocks Close Lower Ahead of Crimea Vote
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Ulta Shares Look Good on Strong Q4
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Jittery Investors Dumping Russian Stocks
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers