The lender's unconsolidated loans grew 55.5% y/y to TRY 111bn at end-2013 from TRY 71.4bn at end-2012 while its unconsolidated assets increased 27.4% y/y to TRY 207.5bn from TRY 162.9bn.
Ziraat's unconsolidated deposits also increased 19.1% y/y to TRY 141.7bn at end-2013 from TRY 119bn at end-2012.
The lender reported an unconsolidated net interest income of TRY 7.7bn for 2013, 12% y/y up from TRY 6.9bn in 2012.
Ziraat Bankasi, which previously targeted to open 150 branches in 2013, increased the number of its domestic branches to 1,636 at end-2013 from 1,490 at end-2012.
Ziraat Bankasi (unconsolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Ukraine Crisis Limits Losses in Gold, Silver
- Chiquita, Fyffes to Form Top Banana
- Big Earthquake Rumbles Northern California
- China's Money Rate Drops on Slowdown Concern
- Mt. Gox Files for Bankruptcy in U.S.
- '300' Sequel Conquers Box Office Foes
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- Can GOP Dodge Immigration Bullet?
- Sbarro Files for Bankruptcy Again