Notice Type: Sources Sought Notice
Subject: maintenance service contract for Jeol Lithography System
Classification Code: J - Maintenance, repair & rebuilding of equipment
Solicitation Number: AMD-14-18
General Information Document Type: Sources Sought Notice Solicitation Number: AMD-14-18 Posted Date:
After results of this market research are obtained and analyzed, and specifications developed, NIST may conduct a competitive procurement and subsequently award a Purchase Order for annual maintenance service contract covering routine preventive maintenance (PM) and emergency services, repair, and calibration for one JEOL JBX-6300 electron beam lithography system.. If at least two qualified small businesses are identified during this market research stage, then any competitive procurement that resulted would be conducted as a small business set-aside.
NIST is seeking responses from all responsible sources, including large, foreign, and small businesses. Small businesses are defined under the associated NAICS code for this effort, 811219,
Companies that can provide an annual maintenance service contract covering routine preventive maintenance (PM) and emergency services, repair, and calibration for one JEOL JBX-6300 electron beam lithography system are requested to email a detailed report describing their abilities to email@example.com no later than the response date for this sources sought notice. The report should include achievable services and any other information relevant to your capabilities. Also, the following information is requested to be provided as part of the response to this sources sought notice:
1. Name of the company that provide the service.
2. Name of company(ies) that are authorized to provide the services, their addresses, and a point of contact for the company (name, phone number, fax number and email address).
3. Indication of number of days, after receipt of order that is typical for delivery of the service.
4. Indication of whether each service are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org s currently on one or more GSA Federal Supply Schedule contracts and, if so, the GSA FSS contract number(s).
5. Any other relevant information that is not listed above which the Government should consider in developing its minimum specifications and finalizing its market research.
Point of contact
Most Popular Stories
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction