According to RF Safe, there is mounting evidence that exposure to cell phone radiation can have hazardous health effects. DNA Damage at levels of exposure far below the current
“This work provides a warning signal to all of us. The evidence justifies precautionary measures to reduce the risks for every one of us,” says Prof.
According to RF Safe studies are showing more significant bio-effects at lower and lower power densities. Dr.
RF Safe has specialized is cell phone radiation safety for over 15 years and offers several very easy solutions for reducing cell phone radiation exposure.
Here is what RF Safe recommends for maximum cell phone radiation safety:
1) Replace the hands-free headset that came with your cell phone with an RF Safe Air-Tube Headset.
2) Use a RF Safe Pocket Shield or Flip Case Radiation Shield to block phone radiation when carrying the cell phone near the body.
3) Use a Clamp on Ferrite Bead to reduce phone radiation traveling up a headset’s wire.
To learn more about cellphone radiation hazards and protection visit RF Safe at http://www.rfsafe.com.
ABOUT RADIO FREQUENCY SAFE – RFSAFE.COM
RF SAFE is the world's premier provider of cell phone radiation protection accessories and informational data. Since 1998 RF (Radio Frequency) Safe has been dedicated to evolving the wireless industries safety standards, by engaging in the business of design, testing, manufacture, and sale of safety technologies to mitigate harmful effects of cell phone radiation.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/rf-safe-air-tube-headset/cell-phone-radiation/prweb11592515.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?