The funds will be spent on construction and rehabilitation of airports, seaports and roads, a statement by BCP explained.
A report by
According to BCP, of the
"GDP growth is expected to be driven by continued momentum in domestic demand, whereas external demand is expected to build up gradually as structural constraints are addressed."
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing