Notice Type: Presolicitation Notice
Classification Code: D - Information technology services, including telecommunications services
Contact: Tracy A Birch, Acquisition Specialist, Phone 717-770-6613, Email firstname.lastname@example.org -
Setaside: Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small BusinessService-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business
Place of Performance (address): DLA Distribution Information Operations at
Place of Performance Country: US
DLA Acquisition Locations
DLA Information Operations at
This solicitation is anticipated to include DLAD provision 52.215-9023, Reverse Auction. A reverse auction may be conducted. As soon as offerors are notified of the auction they are encouraged to access the Procurex system, register and review the Reverse Auction tutorials at https://dla.procurexinc.com to learn how to participate in an auction.
This acquisition will be competed as a Service Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) set-aside. The applicable NAICS code is 811213, Communication equipment repair and maintenance services. The size standard is
All interested and responsible parties may submit a proposal following solicitation release in response to the solicitation that will be considered by DLA Distribution. The Solicitation Number is SP3300-14-R-0012, and it is anticipated to be posted to the Federal Business Opportunities Website (FedBizOpps) on or about
The purpose of this notice is to advise of an upcoming opportunity/solicitation.
Questions are not being entertained/accepted at this time. Please continue to monitor the FedBizOpps website for the solicitation. Following solicitation release, interested and responsible offerors will be afforded an opportunity to submit questions per instructions provided in the solicitation.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- Visa, MasterCard Team Up to Focus on Payment Security
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- China Urges Malaysia Flight Emergency Response
- Taco Bell Rings Up Breakfast Menu
- Sunday Starts Daylight Saving Time
- For Obama, a Last Stab at Improving Ties with Capitol Hill
- Three Americans on Missing Malaysia Airlines Plane: State Department
- California Establishes Center for Coffee Study