Mark is a strong proponent of Agile software development and a guest lecturer at
“The PICS platform helps the world’s largest companies to maintain a world-class compliance system,” said PICS Founder and CEO
PICS supports clients in 36 countries with 13 offices, worldwide. Clients like BP, BASF, and hundreds more, depend on PICS to support their sustainable business practices.
“The PICS portal tracks 300+ regulations and standards,” said
PICS is a global contractor management consortium committed to improving Health, Safety and Sustainability. PICS’ prequalification and auditing services have become the standard in many industries, including: Chemical, Construction, Energy, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Mining, Manufacturing, Pulp & Paper and Pharmaceutical. Access to thousands of vendors’ prequalification information is housed online at http://www.PICSauditing.com.
Founded in 2003 as an organization dedicated to safety, PICS is the fastest-growing, full-service contractor prequalification company worldwide. PICS is headquartered in
P: 949-936-4555; E: CGutierrez(at)PICSauditing(dot)com
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/pics-auditing-llc/new-hires-mark-duvall-cto/prweb11587234.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?