The Government of the
The facility will support priority investment projects, livelihood initiatives and technical assistance for capacity building geared towards rehabilitation and recovery guided by the principle, "Build Back Better."
The Reconstruction Assistance on Yolanda will be the main anchor for the MDTF. The completion of project implementation and utilization of MDTF proceeds are expected within a span of four (4) years.
"The MDTF will facilitate transparent and efficient utilization of resources as well as harmonization of various approached being adopted by ensuring that all standards are complied," said National Treasurer
"Strong interest has been conveyed from both our multilateral and bilateral development partners," she added.
CC AutoTriage1pm-140218-30TagarumaMar-4639930 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Software Writers Sought in Indiana
- 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Picks His Love
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying