Former holders of exchangeable shares will be entitled to receive dividends declared on the shares of Newmont common stock with a record date on or after
A redemption notice and a letter of transmittal were mailed to registered holders of exchangeable shares on
Former holders of exchangeable shares no longer have any rights as holders thereof, other than the right to receive one share of Newmont common stock for each exchangeable share previously held. Former registered holders who have not yet received their shares of common stock of Newmont can do so by validly completing and duly executing a letter of transmittal and returning it, together with the certificate(s) representing their exchangeable shares, to the attention of
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
This release contains "forward-looking information" within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws, including the payment of dividends and the delisting of the exchangeable shares, that involves known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual timing, completion or results to be materially different than those expressed or implied by those forward-looking statements. Forward-looking information is based on various factors and assumptions and involves certain risks and uncertainties, should not be interpreted as guarantees of future results, should not be unduly relied upon, and will not necessarily be accurate indications of whether or not such results will be achieved.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party