NeuroVive consolidates positioning as leading mitochondrial medicine company Twelve months (
· Net revenues were
Fourth quarter (
· Net revenues were
* Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares before dilution at the end of the period. **Profit/loss for the period divided by the average number of shares after dilution at the end of the period.
Business highlights 2013
· In March, NeuroVive acquired a portfolio of new cyclophilin inhibitors and the associated intellectual property from
· On 22 March, NeuroVive reported that over 600 patients had been enrolled in the clinical phase III multi-center trial (CIRCUS), which is evaluating the effects of CicloMulsion® on treating reperfusion injury after stenting coincident with myocardial infarction.
· 10th of April, NeuroVive had its IPO on NASDAQ OMX Small Cap, with stock symbol NVP.
· Patient 700 of totally 972 has been enrolled to its multinational phase III trial on the company’s pharmaceutical CicloMulsion® (CIRCUS trial) or treating reperfusion injury in myocardial infarction.
· First patient has been enrolled to a clinical phase IIa trial on the company’s pharmaceutical NeuroSTAT® for treating traumatic brain damage. This trial covers a total of 20 patients and is being conducted at the neurology clinic of the
· In June, NeuroVive signed a collaboration agreement with Isomerase Therapeutics to develop the molecules the company acquired from
· NeuroVive’s subsidiary
· Over 800 of the 972 patients have been enrolled in the multinational phase III trial on the company’s pharmaceutical CicloMulsion® (CIRCUS trial) to treat reperfusion injury coincident with myocardial infarction.
· With its collaboration partner Sihuan, NeuroVive participated in the 18th
· Over 900 of the 972 patients have been enrolled in the multinational phase III trial on the company’s pharmaceuticals CicloMulsion® (CIRCUS trial) to treat reperfusion injury coincident with myocardial infarction.
· Catharina Jz Johansson appointed as new CFO and takes up position on
· EGM resolves on private placement and rights issue totaling approximately
· NeuroVive completes a
Post balance sheet events
· Extended partnership agreement with
· On 31 January, NeuroVive announces its rights issue is 270% oversubscribed. The Board of Directors announces its decision to fully exercise its overallocation option at the same time. The rights issue raises approximately
· NeuroVive treats final patient in European phase III trial on CicloMulsion®
Read the Year-End Report attached below
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Ohio Couple Married 70 Years, Die 15 Hours Apart
- Nevada Range Showdown Draws Armed Supporters
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Putin: No Blocks to Boosting Relations With West