The investigation concerns whether the Forest Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to the proposed transaction and whether the proposed consideration adequately values Forest’s common stock.
If you are a Forest stockholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787, or by filling out this contact form. There is no cost or obligation to you.
J. Brandon Walker, Esq., 212-699-1145
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March