High and Low were 26399.70 and 25929.65 respectively. Total volume traded in the market was 174,168,850 shares with 384 total traded companies out of which 45 were up, 330 were down and 09 were unchanged.
Commercial Banks was the top traded sector with total traded volume of 38,200,100 shares. It was followed by Chemicals with a total traded volume of 19,441,900 shares.
The three top traded companies were
The top three advancers were Rafhan Maize with price per share 7800.00 (63.31), Bata (Pak) with price per share of 3000.00 (22.25) and AL-Ghazi Tract. share of 261.13 (12.43).
The top three decliners were Nestle Pak. with price per share of 9450.00 (-495.00),
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia