More than AKZ 278 million was availed in 2013 in the central Huambo province by Kixi-Credit agency to finance small business of 1400 citizens that asked for loan at the institution.
The fact was informed to Angop on Monday in this city by the manager of the branch, FadÁrio Lussati.
He explained that the beneficiaries joined the programme which gathers five to 15 citizens that received
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?