Over the past several years Magpie has worked with IUPAT to develop a highly sophisticated server based application to support membership management, dues assessments/payment/reporting, financial reporting, member education/certification and convention support. The new development projects include enhancing the dues collection and tracking system, additional search functionality, updates to the member application and application control numbers, and enhancements to better support IUPAT jurisdictions.
“Magpie Software is a partner who is helping us achieve our business objectives. Over the past 5 years Magpie has completed numerous software development projects for our union and we have been very pleased with the results,” said
Magpie utilizes Agile software development methods that are based on iterative and incremental development. Project requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between cross-functional teams and encourage rapid and flexible responses to change.
“We are thrilled to be selected as IUPAT’s software development partner,” said
Magpie engages in stand-alone projects or as a trusted extension of engineering teams in small to large companies. Magpie’s goal is to deliver high quality software and to be a partner with whom you enjoy doing business. For more information, please visit http://www.mapgiesw.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11592641.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation