The IFTDP has been designed for mid-career professionals who possess prodigious leadership competencies. Its sole objective is to build up a pool of highly talented Islamic finance executives who are capable of leading the industry in the future.
The IFTDP for experience professional has a world-class rotational programme that includes three high-impact eight-month assignments in an
The ICD aspires that the IFTDP programme will become the "gold standard" in developing the Islamic finance human capital.
A shortage of qualified human capital is one of the most serious challenges facing the Islamic finance industry today. The ICD, while embracing its developmental mandate, has developed, in 2011, the IFTDP as a means of addressing this shortfall.
"The focus of IDBG was to generate competent executives to the office and to help shape various opportunities for the institution" said Mr.
The talent strategy of
While the IFTDP is the latest addition by ICD to develop world-class Islamic finance executives, the Young Professional Program (YPP), for more than two decades, has been the preeminent program preparing outstanding young graduates to become global development leaders.
The YPP was launched with a mandate to attract high-quality intellectual talent from across the World. The Program enables each Young Professional (YP) to receive extensive exposure and experience of the
The objective of the two programs is to offer, attract and retain world-class talents by offering luxurious benefits, comfortable perks, and superb professional development, while instilling a deep rooted sense of Ummah-centric community and responsibility. Upon successful program completion, the participant will gradually climb up the professional grades in the
The IFTDP & YPP have been a career differentiator since their inception.
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Jack White Records Songs, Releases Vinyl in Hours
- 420 Pot Holiday Tries To Go Mainstream
- Malaysia, Flight 370 Relatives Talk Financial Help
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter