This brings the number of bank participants of the Guaranteed Money Market to 12.
GMM is operating on the basis of an agreement signed on October, 21, 2009 between
The guaranteed money market is a segment of the interbank credit market, where execution of obligations on credit operations is guaranteed by the
Trading limits of banks are fixed by the
The maximum term of granting of credit is no more than 90 days.
The measures of the credit rates are independently defined by banks.
BBVB was established in
The regular trading on the exchange started in
The official exchange rate for
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Automakers Turn to China to Fuel Sales Growth
- Pope Francis, Huge Crowd Joyously Celebrate Easter
- GM Boosting China Production Capacity
- GOP Making Bold Play for Oregon Senate Seat
- Delay in Ferry Evacuation Puzzles Maritime Experts
- Report: Iran VP Says Row Over Reactor Resolved
- NASA's Space Station Robonaut Finally Getting Legs
- Confusion, Anger as Sunken Ferry's Relatives Wait
- Iran Denounces U.S. Ruling to Sell Property