MatterHackers’ upcoming “MatterControl for Android” Desktop 3D Printer control tablet version will now make 3D printers stand-alone as well as networkable. In other words users will be able to share their printer across a network and print from anywhere using their mobile devices, laptops, and desktops or print from the printer directly without the need for a PC connection. This is revolutionary in the new Desktop 3D Printer market and will set the standard for how networked 3D printing will evolve.
“The big picture, is any 3D printer can now become a Wi-Fi-enabled, stand-alone device”, says
MatterHackers located in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11588621.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- What to Expect From an Amazon Smartphone
- Clinton Sought GOP Support for Health Plan
- Auto Parts Plant Opening in Pa., Jobs on Tap
- Earnings Season Starts Rough for Health Insurers
- Saucedo Mercer Running on Empty in Arizona
- Spring Salmon Return to San Joaquin
- IPO Market Shows Signs of Settling Down to Earth
- Pakistan Library Dedicated to 'Osama bin Laden, the Martyr'
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001