The council members discussed the suggestions and comments that were made by various offices while developing the strategy for 2014-2017, the
As noted at the meeting, the final version of the strategy with the given suggestions and comments will be submitted to the government on
The key objective of the strategy is reforming and approach to international standards of the system on prevention and combat against money laundering and terrorism financing, which, in turn, will allow timely detection and prevent legalization of money laundering and terrorism financing.
Translated by S.I.
Edited by C.N.
??????????????? ? ??? ? Twitter @www_Trend_Az
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese May Have Spotted Malaysia Airlines Debris
- Social Media Causee Sleep Deprivation in Students
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Unexpectedly
- General Electric Plans IPO of Credit Card Unit
- Why Buffett Bets Big on Green Energy
- SXSW Crash Kills 2, Injures 23
- First-time U.S. Jobless Claims Hit 3-month Low
- 'Candy Crush' Maker Files IPO
- U.S. Business Inventories Up, Retail Sales Down