The value of
At that time, the value of Commercial Paper debt market reached PLN 19.15bn (-27.4% y/y, -3.3% q/q). CPs constituted 15.54% of the total market value.
The value of the corporate bond market with maturities over 365 days amounted to PLN 37.79bn (+20.5% y/y, +9.1% q/q). Corporate bond issues constituted 30.66% of the total market value.
The value of outstanding bank debt, with maturities over 365 days amounted to PLN 47.77bn (+7.7% y/y, +7.2% q/q). Bank non-government debt issues constituted 38.76% of the total market value.
The value of the municipal bond market amounted to PLN 18.55bn (+18.8% y/y, +11.9% q/q). Municipal bond issues constituted 15.05% of the total market value.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Amazon Prime Grabs Classic HBO TV Series
- Sales of New Homes Fell 14.5 Percent in March
- Procter & Gamble Income Up on Cost Cutting
- Obama Opens Japan Trip with Sushi Stop
- Boeing Flying High With Strong First Quarter
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- Google, SunPower Team Up on Solar Power
- FedEx Sued Over Deadly California Bus Crash
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals