KEY RATING DRIVERS
The rating of each series of 1995 Master Trust notes is based on the support provided by a distinct direct-pay letter of credit (LOC) issued by
The rating of the bonds is exclusively tied to the long- and short-term ratings that Fitch maintains on the bank providing the LOC and will reflect all changes to the bank's ratings.
Fitch has affirmed the following ratings:
--Series 1995 B' at 'A+sf/F1+sf'; Outlook Positive;
--Series 1995 B at 'A+sf/F1+sf'; Outlook Positive;
--Series 1998A at 'A+sf/F1+sf'; Outlook Positive;
--Series 2000A at 'A+sf/F1+sf'; Outlook Positive.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
--'Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria' dated
--'Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds' dated
Global Structured Finance Rating Criteria
Rating Guidelines for Letter of Credit-Supported Bonds
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Tesla's Alt-Energy Future Aims for Massive Lithium-Ion Battery Production
- FAA to Appeal Court Decision Allowing Commercial Drone Use
- New Chat App, Yik Yak, Causes Problems for Students
- Rand Paul Tops Presidential Straw Poll at Conservative PAC Conference
- Obama Meets with Ukraine Prime Minister Wednesday
- Gas Prices May Jump from Calif. Emissions Law