Saudi Arabia is the world’s largest Islamic banking market, with total assets estimated at
Through Ethica and ISTD, Saudi learners now get AAOIFI-compliant training in rapid 4-month programs, delivered online or face-to-face. AAOIFI is the Islamic finance industry’s leading standard-setting body. The partnership also sets the foundation for face to face training at financial institutions in Saudi Arabia where ISTD has built strong relationships.
Ethica’s spokesperson said, “We are delighted to partner with ISTD to serve the world’s largest Islamic banking market. Previously, what Saudi Arabia often lacked in training it made up for in size. Now with online training from Ethica, it is possible to rapidly train an entire generation of practitioners in global recognized standardized training.”
According to Thomson Reuters’ Islamic Finance Development Indicator, Saudi Arabia scores well in Islamic finance awareness but lags in governance, particularly with respect to dedicated regulations for Islamic financial institutions. Those close to the new partnership say that standardized training hopes to go some way into addressing the lack of Islamic financial regulation as banks take on training programs that emphasize global finance_standards.aspx">Shariah standards.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Ethica_Enters_Saudi/Islamic_Finance_Market/prweb11591532.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Diplomatic, Financial Fix Sought for Ukraine Crisis
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Las Vegas Casino Wants 'Blackout Drunk' Gambler to Pony up $500,000
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- Disney Lays Off 700 From Interactive Unit
- Stocks Get Green Light on Weekly Jobless Claims
- Staples Closing Stores, Moving Online
- Last Call for Hispanic Health Care Signups
- Costco Revenue Up, Profits Down in Q2
- Hillary Clinton Smacks Putin Again