Finacle 10 will help the bank roll out offerings faster, explore new lines of business and deliver a superior banking experience to its customers.
The bank, currently ranked as the fastest growing and the champion of financial inclusion especially among the low-income earners, has over 8.7 million customers in
Courtesy of the upgraded system, customers across borders will now experience a faster and more efficient one-stop payment gateway after the bank upgraded to the Way4 payment switch that allows advanced shopping and mobile payments. The move is expected to provide solutions for payments of goods and services on the spot, anywhere and in practically any situation.
"A vast amount of data will be generated daily since the number of Equity bank account holders is also expected to rise," he said when he announced the group's upgrading efforts.
Mwangi said the system calls for an enhanced way of transacting business for the benefit of customers in the region.
It one of the most celebrated and awarded Kenyan home-grown financial insititutions.
The new solution has reduced end-of-day operations by over two hours. The complex, five- country implementation was completed in a less than 12 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation