STREAM (Secure Technical Records for Electronic Asset Management) is the industrys foremost web-based solution used by some of the worlds largest airlines, lessors and MROs to manage aircraft and engine records.
Commenting on the announcement,
AerData provides lease management software, engine fleet planning software, records scanning software, fleet and valuations data and technical and backoffice services for aircraft and engine operators, lessors and MROs. With a strong customer focus AerData delivers a reliable and secure service to its clients using latest technologies and state of the art infrastructure.
About Engineering the
Engineering Holding is the largest independent MRO provider in
For more information, visit www.engineering-ru.com
For further information:
Disclaimer This press release may contain forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. In most cases, you can identify forward-looking statements by terminology such as may, should, expects, plans, anticipates, believes, estimates, predicts, potential or continue or the negative of such terms or similar terminology. Such forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve significant assumptions, risks and uncertainties, and actual results may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements.
opyright 2014 AerData. All rights reserved.CallSend SMSAdd to SkypeYou'll need Skype CreditFree via
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Notable Hispanic Technology Executives
- Top Hispanic Tech Companies Push for the Top
- 'Holy grail of guitars' OM-45 Deluxe Available in in NY Auction
- Daylight Savings Time Comes This Weekend
- Boeing Freezes Nonunion Workers' Pensions
- Lindsay Lohan, Jimmy Fallon Get Soaked on 'The Tonight Show': Watch
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Russia, Crimea Discuss Referendum
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- BofA CEO Gets a 77 Percent Pay Bump