In the fourth quarter of last year the bank's net profit increased 69 per cent to Dh5.6 million compared to Dh3.3 million.
"In 2013 we continued implementing our strategy focusing on both private and investment banking services, growing our team and building a best-of-class offering. This reflected positively on our results with all our performance figures significantly improving year on year," said
EIB's customer deposits grew 109 per cent last year to Dh1.67 billion compared to Dh0.80 billion in 2012. At the close of the year total assets under management increased by 71 per cent to Dh4.26 billion compared to Dh2.49 billion in 2012.
"Our investment banking team has seen increased M&A activity and has been working on various deals across the
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy