Teknosa, one of
Revenues of Teknosa increased by 26.7% y/y to TRY 3bn in 2013 from TRY 2.3bn in 2012.
Teknosa had reported a net income of TRY 45mn in January-September which compared favourably with a net income of TRY 33.4nn a year ago. Revenues rose to TRY 2.14bn from TRY 1.6bn.
Net sales area increased by 18% y/y to 165,867 square meters at end-2013 from 141K at end-2012. The number of Teknosa stores also increased to 294 at end-2013 from 283 at end-2012, according to a presentation on the company's website. Teknosa's domestic market share stood at 14.1% in January-November while its market share was 14.7% in Q3/2013.
The size of
Teknosa previously targeted TRY 57-60mn net income for 2013.
In a separate filing with the Bourse Istanbul, Teknosa informed that it targets a TRY 4bn turnover in 2014 and also plans to invest a TRY 60mn in order to add 30,000m2 new sales space.
The company previously announced that its net sales target for 2014 was TRY 2.9-3bn and its investments were expected to amount to TRY 60-65mn this year.
Teknosa (consolidated) Financials
Most Popular Stories
- Crimean Referendum Violates International Law: Obama
- Florida Insurers Reach Out to Hispanics
- 2 Million Long-term Jobless Have No Benefits
- Fuentes Makes NAHREP's Top 10 List
- Alfredo Ramos Martínez, Mexican Muralist, Symposium at Scripps
- U.S. Economy Added 175,000 Jobs in February
- Juanes Back to Singing About Love
- Hispanic Unemployment Eased in February
- Pussy Riot Members Attacked at McDonald's
- Darrell Issa Apologizes to Elijah Cummings