With so many ways to market a software company online, many overlook the most obvious: blogging. Still, relatively few software brands host a company blog.
The book provides details on how blogging can help software companies gain market share and establish thought leadership. There is no charge to download the book.
"It was our goal to show small software companies the perks that blogging can provide," said
The book is available as a download to Egg email subscribers.
Founded in 2006 by
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11492636.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- President Obama Touts Overhaul of Overtime Rules