Earnings for the last three months of 2013 were AED570m (
Fourth-quarter revenue was up 8.3% from a year earlier at AED2.87bn, but du's costs have increased, year on year, due to regulatory charges. The
Du also reported mobile data revenue had increased 34% to AED2.36bn last year, with data now reaching 28% of total mobile revenue, up from 23% in 2012.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11