Du needs to pay 7.5 per cent of revenues and 20 per cent of net profit as royalty fees to the
Revenues for the full year stood at Dh10.80 billion, an increase of 9.7 per cent compared to Dh9.84 billion in 2012.
The company said in a statement it has proposed a final dividend payment of Dh0.19, bringing the total annual dividend payment to Dh0.31 per share.
"It is clear that we are entering a new phase and growth. The market has become very competitive and we can see it," said
Most Popular Stories
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder