Digital Fortress™, Inc., Seattle’s largest regional retail colocation services provider, today announced it has achieved significant growth in 2013. This growth demonstrates momentum for the company, the continued demand for colocation services and the differentiation the company offers by supporting high-density environments.
Among the milestones are:
• Customers collectively bought more than 400kW of power in its
• New customers represent a number of verticals including cloud hosting providers, bitcoin ASIC hosting, online retail, transportation and others
• Hybrid installations increased, including custom private connections to public and private cloud providers
• The installation of several new private-caged environments provide the secure infrastructure enterprise customers require
• The company hired
“In 2013 Digital Fortress continued its upward trajectory with new customers representing greater depth and breadth in different vertical markets,” said Kurt, Widmann, Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Digital Fortress. “We are very excited with the momentum we are building in the market. These contracts demonstrate that customers recognize not only Digital Fortress’ value proposition but the strength of the Northwest economy.”
For more information about Digital Fortress, please visit: http://www.dfcolo.com.
About Digital Fortress
Digital Fortress™, Inc., is a privately held
For additional information about the company or its
Source Digital Fortress™, Inc. – Your Foundation Should Be in a Fortress
Digital Fortress™, Inc.
O: (206) 681-9730 | 1-877-720-0483
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11591482.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Obama Seeks to Stay Neutral in CIA-Senate Conflict
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?
- Natural Gas Discovery Could Lead to Cleaner Fuels