For accredited investors only,
The Company is offering 1,000,000 to 4,000,000 shares of Series B Preferred (
A 14-year R&D partnership between
The Company manufactures an AOAC certified liquid crystal based pathogen detection system for commercial testing of raw ground beef, beef trim and raw spinach. Three components make up the system: a disposable 5-cell Liquid Crystal BioCassette, a CDx Reader for identifying tested samples via five 14-MP digital imagers, and an antibody kit that contains target antibodies. This new technology’s nano scale liquid crystal based platform is designed to detect pathogens in food, blood, water, and other sectors.
The Company’s revenue model follows a “razor/razor-blade” strategy whereby the vast majority of the revenue and profits are projected to be derived by selling consumables (e.g. BioCassettes and antibody kits) required for each pathogen test, which management believes can result in a recurring profitable revenue stream.
Currently the most common method for food testing is a DNA-based diagnostic method called Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR). Direct pathogen detection competitors include: DuPont Qualicon (BAX),
The Company’s primary competitive advantage vs. PCR is speed. CDx is 25% - 50% faster than PCR. The CDx system uses less enrichment media, which reduces incubation time by three plus hours, and reduces instrument run time from as much as 180 minutes (required for PCR) to just 20 minutes.
CDx’s second competitive advantage is accuracy of pathogen detection, specifically the lack of “false negatives” and “false positives.” CDx has been accredited by AOAC (the gold standard) to accurately identify target pathogens.
The third competitive advantage over PCR is cost, both in equipment and per-test costs. The CDx Reader, at
“Our technology has the potential to capture a significant share of the
Interested investors can request a free investor's kit from the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/02/prweb11589581.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?