Croatian tourism operator Valamar Adria Holding said its consolidated net profit rose to
The company's consolidated revenue rose 9% y/y to
Valamar Adria Holding invested around
The company plans to invest around
The tourism sector is one of the country's most important economic sectors, accounts for around 15.4%
Most Popular Stories
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Recordings Reveal a Not-So-Nice Martinez: Editorial
- The Biebs Crashes Drake's Release Party