ENP Newswire -
Release date- 17022014 -
Operating profit grew 10% to
The parent company of the
'Our decision to increase our ordinary dividend by 9% reflects our confidence in our proven strategy to deliver high quality growth,' said Chief Executive
'Our preferred portfolio of brands, brought to life by talented people and best in class delivery systems, will enable us to continue to drive out-performance in an industry which has compelling long term prospects.'
During the period the group sold three of its Intercontinental hotels, with total gross proceeds of almost
The disposals included the
Looking to 2014, Solomons said while economic conditions in some markets remain uncertain, forward bookings data is 'encouraging and we are confident that we will deliver another year of growth'.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign