CAS is a group dedicated to maximizing stockholder value and improving corporate governance at ALCO. CAS member
Concerned ALCO Stockholders believes that stockholders should have the opportunity to consider voting for new Board members, instead of simply re-electing existing incumbent members of the Board of Directors. CAS’ proxy statement will explain the strengths of each of its nominees, and each stockholder will get the opportunity to decide which of the CAS nominees to vote for, and which of the incumbent nominees to vote for.
Concerned ALCO Stockholders is not currently soliciting votes at this time, and is only providing information concerning its concerns and intentions.
Source: Concerned ALCO Stockholders
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Twitter Offers App Install Ads
- Judge Tells Dad to Quit Emailing His Kids in All Caps
- Michaels Data Breach May Affect 2.6 Million Cards
- Natural Gas Shoots Up on Bullish Stockpile Report
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies at 87
- 'Boats 'N Hoes' PAC Sunk by Complaint
- Legalize Marijuana But Not Hard Drugs, Say Americans
- Naya Rivera and Lea Michele: The 'Glee' Fight That Never Was?
- Chipotle Plans First Price Rise in 3 Years