Coffee is surging to its highest price in more than a year as dry conditions in
Although coffee growing regions got some rain over the weekend, traders were expecting more. The dry weather in
The price of coffee for May delivery climbed
In other trading of agricultural products, wheat, soybeans and corn all rose.
Gold had its ninth straight gain, closing at the highest level since September. Silver and copper also rose. Platinum and palladium fell.
Most Popular Stories
- Senate Dems Pull All-Nighter on Global Warming
- Why New Workers Can't Get Ahead
- Rand Paul Takes Pot Shot at Ted Cruz
- myLINGO Translates Hollywood Films into Spanish
- Obama Plugs ACA on Zach Galifianakis Show
- OECD Forecasts Slowdown in Global Growth
- Dianne Feinstein Accuses CIA of Spying on Congress
- Snowden Urges Silicon Valley to Resist Internet Spying
- Toledo Jeep Plant Hiring Part-Timers
- Miley Cyrus Performs in Undies After Costume Goes Missing