Coffee is surging to its highest price in more than a year as dry conditions in
Although coffee growing regions got some rain over the weekend, traders were expecting more. The dry weather in
The price of coffee for May delivery climbed
In other trading of agricultural products, wheat, soybeans and corn all rose.
Gold had its ninth straight gain, closing at the highest level since September. Silver and copper also rose. Platinum and palladium fell.
Most Popular Stories
- Major Phone Makers Sign Anti-Phone-Theft Pledge
- College Board Offers a Sneak Peak at New SAT
- 'Beige Book' Federal Reserve Survey, April 2014: Full Text
- Salsa Legend Cheo Feliciano Killed in Car Crash
- Miss. Gov. Signs Bills to Curb Unions
- Google Q1 Earnings Dip as Ad Prices Slip
- Hiring and Weekly Jobless Claims Both Edge Up
- PepsiCo Q1 Profits Rise on Snack Sales, Cost Cuts
- New Auto Plant to Create 155 Jobs in Kentucky
- Poor Barbie Sales Drag on Mattel