Shareholders will review the board and auditors' reports as well as financial
statements for the fiscal year ending
They will also discuss raising capital by 17.6% from
million shares) to
3-for-17 bonus share distribution.
The capital increase will be financed through capitalizing
from retained earnings.
Shareholders of record till the close of trading on the general meeting date
will be entitled to this distribution.
The meeting will also consider the board's proposal for 2013 cash dividend at
5% of the stock's par value, or
In addition, board members will be discharged from liability for 2013.;
All Rights Reserved - Mubasher Info
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign