The average yield on this type of treasuries stood at 4.92% at the latest auction held on
The central bank, which places state securities on behalf of the government, sold ALL 41.2bn in two-year fixed-rate bonds in 2013, while total lek-denominated bonds amounted to ALL 119.2bn.
The bank has so far in 2014 sold ALL 89.3bn of lek-denominated bonds.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March