ENP Newswire -
Release date- 14022014 -
The total number of securities issued in the financing consists of 6,666,666 Units, raising CDN
Each Unit consists of one common share and one share purchase warrant ('Warrant'). Each Warrant is exercisable into one additional common share at a price of
A total of 62,500 common shares were paid to finders in relation to the financing.
All securities issued by the Company in connection with the private placement are subject to a statutory hold period and may not be traded until
Net proceeds of the offering will be used for exploration activities on the Company's
Adamera is exploring for high-grade gold near an operating mill in
Tel: (604) 689-2010
Fax: (604) 484-7143
Statements in this press release, other than purely historical information, including statements relating to the Company's future plans and objectives or expected results, may include forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on numerous assumptions and are subject to all of the risks and uncertainties inherent in resource exploration and development. As a result, actual results may vary materially from those described in the forward-looking statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Quiznos Files for Chapter 11
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Is Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 in Andaman Sea?
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- SoCalGas Reaches Record Spend on Diversity Suppliers
- Vybz Kartel Convicted of Murder
- U.S. Consumer Sentiment Falls in Early March