Speaking at the official launching of
Speaking further, Marie-Nelly explained that the
According to the
The bank country director observed that the project was first approved in 2012, but had to be delayed in order to build capacity in 'Performance Based Financing (PBF) and pre-politing proof of concept.'
She said: "being in its early stage, implementation of the project requires great efforts", adding, "if we continue with the tenacity and doggedness exhibited in the last year and the environment continues to be supportive, we will really bend the arc of history in the three states in particular and in
Minister of Health, Prof.
According to Chukwu, government, through monitoring and evaluation has observed good report from the selected facilities in the local government areas where the project is being piloted."
The minister likewise added that the performance of the various States in the project will assist government in scaling up such programmes in the transformation of the nation's healthcare service delivery for optimum results.
Most Popular Stories
- High-Tech Home Theaters Undergoing a Revolution
- Nestle, Superior Grocers Promote Healthy Meals
- China Slows Down: The Cohen Column
- Bernanke Wishes He'd Explained the Crisis Better
- Hollywood Bets Big Again on Summer Movies
- EPA Eases Back on Biofuels Mandate
- Stocks See 6th Gain in a Row on Solid Earnings
- Ellen DeGeneres Producing HGTV Series
- Biden Leaves Ukraine as Russian Invasion Threat Rises
- IRS Awards Bonuses to Employees Who Owe Back Taxes